We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The trifle is a delicious English dessert, and here's a great way to cook it with plums and amaretto.
Preparation : 15 min -
Cooking : 5 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 500 g of plums queen claude
- 10 amaretti
- 2 egg yolks
- 60 g sugar
- 60 g flour
- 40 cl of milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 dash of amaretto
Amaretto plum trifle recipe
Wash and dry the plums, then cut them in half to remove the stones. Coarsely crush the amaretti (keep a little for decoration).
In a pot,
- Pour the milk.
- Open the vanilla pod in half then scrape the seeds to deposit them in the milk.
- Bring to a boil.
In a salad bowl,
- Add the egg yolks and sugar.
- Beat with fork until mixture clears up.
- Add the flour and incorporate it, taking care not to form lumps.
- Pour in the milk, mix well, then transfer the preparation to the saucepan used to heat the milk.
- Cook for about 5 min, without stopping whipping, until the cream thickens.
- Let cool.
Perfume with a dash of Amaretto. Mix well.
In verrines, distribute the crushed amaretti, the pastry cream then the plums.
Sprinkle with a little crushed amaretti before serving.
Enjoy your meal !