We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ceps are certainly the best mushrooms and sometimes all you need is a good omelet to taste them.
Quick and easy, here is the delicious recipe for the porcini omelette.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 4 eggs
- 250 g of fresh or frozen porcini mushrooms
- 75 g grated cheese (Emmental, Gruyère or Comté)
- 10 cl of milk
- Salt pepper
Cep omelet recipe
The porcini omelet is a real delight and an ideal marriage between eggs and this famous mushroom.
- Start by thoroughly cleaning the porcini mushrooms with clear water
- Drain the mushrooms well and continue to dry them on a tea towel
- Cut the end of the tail but keep the porcini whole
- Melt a knob of butter with a drizzle of olive oil
- Brown the mushrooms to give them a nice golden color
- Cover and leave for another 10 minutes on low heat
Preparation of the omelet:
In a salad bowl,
- Break the eggs without leaving scales
- Beat the eggs vigorously for 5 minutes
- Add the grated cheese
- Mix with milk
- Salt, pepper
Cooking the porcini omelet:
In a large frying pan,
- Melt a knob of butter
- Cook the omelet with the porcini mushrooms, your way, more or less creamy according to taste
- Cooking should not exceed 3 to 4 minutes
Serve immediately with a green salad,
Enjoy your meal !