We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Easy and quick to prepare, this white cheese mousse with red berries and almonds is available in a thousand and one ways….
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 120 g of red fruits (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 8 mint leaves
- 150 g of fromage blanc (40% M.F.)
- 20 g caster sugar
- 30 g ground almonds
- 10 cl of liquid cream (30% M.F.)
Cottage cheese mousse with red fruits and almonds
- Clean and hull the fruit. Cut them into pieces. Reserve.
- Wash and peel the mint.
- Combine the cottage cheese, sugar and ground almonds.
- Pour the cream into a salad bowl, whip vigorously until it sticks to the branches of the whisk. Gently fold it into the previous mixture.
- Divide this white cheese mousse into individual cups.
Place a few pieces of fruit on the surface. Decorate with mint.
Soft and creamy, fromage blanc is so good to taste with a teaspoon and so easy to garnish!
It has the ability to turn into a multitude of gourmet desserts, ready in an instant.
Here are some ideas for side dishes:
- sugar, jam, honey, salted butter caramel, cocoa powder, syrups or fruit coulis;
- fruit salad with almond syrup;
- banana, muesli and grated coconut;
- white chocolate, raspberries and raspberry coulis;
- banana, oatmeal and strawberry coulis;
- pineapple carpaccio, red fruits and mint leaves;
- lemon syrup and strawberries;
- pears, chocolate coulis and slivered almonds;
- prunes,cinnamon and honey;
- apple and caramel, etc.
Plain or embellished, white cheese can also be used in many pastry preparations (cakes, pies, flans, cakes, cheesecakes, muffins, madeleines, mug cakes, charlottes ...) or savory (vegetable flans, cakes, gratins, gazpachos, verrines of mousses, seafood terrines, wraps, potato or quinoa pancakes…) bringing them softness and softness.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel