We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fragrant, tangy, sweet: we love raspberries! And since it is in season, we take the opportunity to cook it.
Here is the delicious recipe from the raspberry financier.
Ingredients for 8 to 10 financiers:
- 200 g of raspberries,
- 140 g of semi-salted butter,
- 60 g of flour,
- 4 egg whites,
- 200 g of icing sugar,
- 100 g of ground almonds.
Read also :
- All raspberry-based recipes
- How to cultivate and maintain your raspberry tree
Raspberry financier recipe
Preheat the oven to 240 ° C (th. 8).
In a salad bowl,
- Combine the sugar, flour, ground almonds and egg whites.
- Melt the butter, pour it hot over the dough and mix.
- Rinse the raspberries and pour them into the batter.
Fill individual small rectangular molds halfway up with dough.
Bake for 5 min at 240 ° C (th. 8) then lower the thermostat to 210 ° C (th. 7) and continue cooking for another 5 min.
Turn off the oven and let the financiers finish cooking for another 5 minutes, before removing them from the oven.
Tip: use the egg yolks to make a custard that will go perfectly with your financiers.