We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Enjoy with this homemade potato soup, easy, cheap and quick to make. This delicious velouté will warm up your winter evenings.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 300 g of potatoes
- 80 cl of chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 slices of bread
- 30 g semi-salted butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- Salt, freshly ground pepper.
Wash and peel the potatoes, dice them.
In a pot,
- Heat the broth,
- Add the potatoes and cook over medium heat 20 min.
- Cut the slices of bread into cubes.
In a pan,
- To melt the butter,
- Add the croutons, pepper and brown.
- Beat the egg yolk with the liquid cream.
- Mix the potatoes with the broth.
- Add the cream sauce.
- Adjust seasoning.
Serve this velvety piping hot with the croutons.
Enjoy your meal !