We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Veal is an ideal roast meat and all the more flavorful and fragrant when cooked with bacon and Comté.
Easy to make, Comté roast veal is perfect as a fall and winter dish.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 roast veal of 1 kg (nuts) already tied and wrapped
- 8 slices of County
- 8 slices of bacon
- 2 tablespoons of veal stock
- 1 bowl of lukewarm water
- 15 cl of white wine
- 25 cl of liquid cream
- 25g butter
- Salt pepper,
- Kitchen twine.
Roast veal with Comté
- Heat the butter in a casserole dish and brown the roast on all sides.
- Incise it deeply in 8 places.
- Slide a slice of bacon and a slice of Comté into each incision.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 7).
- Dissolve the veal stock in the bowl of lukewarm water and pour it into the casserole dish.
- Salt and pepper.
- Add the white wine.
- Return the roast to the casserole dish and cover with the oven for 20 minutes.
- Then cook 10 minutes more, uncovered, to brown.
- Remove the roast.
- Pour the cream into the casserole dish and mix well, letting it reduce a little.
- Serve very hot.