We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Risotto is of course a real Italian specialty, but over the years it has become an essential dish of good French tables.
The wide variety of recipes that can be made from this special rice allows for a lot of creativity in the choice of ingredients used.
Here is the recipe for the asparagus risotto.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 can of green asparagus or the equivalent in fresh asparagus
- 300 gr of risotto
- 1 onion
- 2 chicken cubes in 1 liter of water
- 1 glass of white wine
- 75 gr of grated Parmesan
Asparagus risotto recipe:
The success of risotto lies in the cooking of the rice. It should be made over low heat and mixed with a wooden spoon until ready to serve.
It may take up to 20 minutes for the rice to cook completely.
- Start by browning the chopped onion in the butter
- Add the rice and mix until translucent
- Add white wine
- Little by little, pour in the broth while waiting for it to be completely absorbed each time (do not add all at once)
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add the grated Parmesan
- When ready to serve, cut the asparagus tips and brown them for a few seconds in the pan to warm them up
- Arrange everything on a plate
If you choose to use fresh asparagus:
- Rinse the asparagus in cold water
- Peel the asparagus so as to remove the stringy part
- Keep only the tips (about 4 cm)
- Cook for about 15 minutes, until the asparagus is tender
Enjoy your meal !