We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Complete and gratin dish, this 2 cheese farfalle gratin recipe is easy to make and terribly delicious.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 250 g farfalle
- 10 sprigs of flat-leaf parsley
- 30 g semi-salted butter
- 1 salted white goat cheese, drained (Petit Billy type)
- 100 g of grated Comté
- coarse salt
- Salt pepper
Farfalle au gratin with 2 cheeses
- Wash, remove the leaves and chop the flat parsley.
- Cook the farfalles in boiling salted water with coarse salt. Drain them.
- Melt 20 g of butter in a pan, add the parsley. Cook over low heat until the parsley loses its green color. Add the goat cheese and 3/4 of the grated Comté, season and let just melt.
- Transfer the pasta to a gratin dish, pour in the contents of the pan, stir and sprinkle with the rest of the Comté and a few pieces of butter.
Pass under the oven grill so as to brown the surface of the dish.
- Serve hot.
- This dish can be enjoyed with a nice salad.
- The county is one of the thirty-six cheeses of France holding a "controlled designation of origin" (AOC), it cannot be produced outside the Jura massif, in a territory which covers the Jura, part of the Doubs (two departments of Franche-Comté), and a small portion of Ain (department of the Rhônes-Alpes region).
Calories per person: 400
- Comté is a valuable protein food due to the great variety of its amino acids. Consuming a serving of 100 g of Comté absorbs 1000 mg of calcium, or more than a third of the daily allowance necessary for an adult.
- This dish does not need to be accompanied by meat if at the previous meal iron was consumed (mussels, beef, offal, black pudding ...).
Photo: C. Herlédan