We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a delicious rice recipe where vegetables, fruits and hazelnuts form an astonishing and gourmet marriage.
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons :
In the box
- 100 gr baby carrots
- 2 carrots
- 1 juice orange
- a few sheets of mint
- 150 gr of mixed rice
- 20 gr of Hazelnut shelled
In the closet
- 1 knob of butter + 1 knob
- 1 C. powdered sugar
- Salt and pepper from the mill
Recipe forBaby carrots candied orange-mint and caramelized hazelnuts:
Heat a pot of salted water and cook the rice in it over medium heat for 20 min. as soon as the water simmers.
- Peel the baby carrots and cut off part of the tops.
- Cut the ends of the large carrots, peel them and cut them into sticks the size of baby carrots.
- Cook everything in a sauté pan with the butter, over medium heat for 10 min. about.
- Mix from time to time.
Squeeze the orange and add the juice after 10 min.
- Let reduce 2 to 3 min.
- Add a few chopped mint leaves and a little pepper.
Coarsely crush the hazelnuts and place them in a hot pan, without fat.
- Add the sugar, mix and cook over medium heat for a few minutes. while mixing. 1 or 2 times.
- They should caramelize but not burn!
Drain the rice, distribute it among the plates, add 1 knob of butter, 1 turn of the pepper mill and place the candied carrots on top.
Finish with the caramelized hazelnuts and enjoy.
The HelloFresh trick
Keep the tops of the carrots, rinse them and keep them for a broth, or to complete a soup.
"WithHelloFresh.fr, receive at home each week varied recipes and fresh products to cook in 30 minutes! ”