We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
White cabbage is a vegetable with exceptional virtues, rich in vitamins and low in calories.
Cooked in a salad, white cabbage also brings you freshness and flavor.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 cabbage White
- 100 g black raisins
- 2 apples
- 1 vinaigrette (3 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tsp mustard)
- 2 tbsp of cottage cheese or yogurt
- Salt pepper
White cabbage salad recipe
Start by removing the outer leaves, usually the dirtiest and thickest
- Cut the cabbage in 4 then finely slice each quarter lengthwise
- Wash the cabbage thoroughly
- Peel, seed then cut the apples into slices
- Combine the cabbage, raisins and apples in a salad bowl
- Mix the fromage blanc with the vinaigrette
- Add everything to the mixture of cabbage, raisins and apples
- Salt, pepper
The best thing to do next is to keep the coleslaw in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
Cabbage is very rich in vitamins, especially vitamin C, and is said to be an excellent antioxidant, so don't deprive yourself and don't hesitate to refill yourself!
Enjoy your meal !