We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Surprise your friends with this delicious recipe for beef steak, chocolate sauce and red wine. You will be amazed by the ease and quality of this recipe.
Preparation time : 20 mn
Cooking time : 1 to 5 minutes
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 6 beef steaks (or tournedos)
For the sauce:
- 1 shallot
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 40g butter
- 300 ml of burgundy red wine (tannic wine)
- 30g sugar
- 80 g ofchocolate Lindt the Universal
Beef steak, chocolate sauce and red wine recipe
Preparation of the sauce:
- Finely chop the shallot
- Put the olive oil and butter in a saucepan over medium heat
- Add the shallots and blanch them, stirring often so as not to burn them
- Then add the red wine and sugar and reduce over low heat
- When the sauce has reduced to ¾, remove from the heat, then gently add the squares of chocolate while mixing.
Cooking tournedos and dressing:
- Put a pan on high heat, without fat
- Salt / pepper the tournedos on each side before cooking
- Cook at your convenience
Enjoy your meal !
Read also: health benefits and virtues of chocolate
Photo credit: Lindt