We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
With new cuts, lamb meat can be prepared quickly and is suitable for all tastes.
Here is the recipe for lamb calzone, an original, quick and tasty way to cook lamb.
Ingredients for 2 turnovers:
- 2 slices of leg of lamblamb
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp. of tomato coulis
- 12 marinated anchovies
- 4 tbsp. parmesan shavings
- 8 large button mushrooms
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- 2 discs of bread dough or shortbread
- Salt and pepper
Lamb calzone recipe
Cook the 2 slices of leg of lamb in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil on high heat. Season and set aside.
Cut 2 discs 20 cm in diameter from the pre-spread pasta.
- Spread the tomato coulis, onion, finely chopped mushrooms, anchovy fillets on half of each disc.
- Place a slice of leg per disc on the garnish.
- Add the Parmesan, a drizzle of olive oil and a little tomato coulis.
- Close the liner and glue the edges, moistening them with a little water.
- Bake for 8 minutes at around 210 ° C (th. 7).
Enjoy your meal !
Photo credit: © N. Louis