We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The green asparagus go perfectly with the eggs so here is a great starter with these poached eggs with green asparagus tips.
Simple and sophisticated, this is also a fairly easy recipe to make.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 16 asparagus green
- 4 eggs
- 1 baguette
- A few sheets of chewed up
- Salt pepper
- Olive oil
Recipe for poached eggs with green asparagus tips
Poached Egg with Green Asparagus is a recipe that is best made in the spring, when the asparagus is freshly picked.
- Start by cutting the base of the asparagus to keep only the tips about 7-8 cm
- Peel the asparagus
- Bring a pot of water to a boil
- Dip the asparagus for 10-12 min
Making poached eggs:
- Bring a large pot (or pan) of water to a boil
- Break each egg into a ladle and immerse the ladle in water so as to deposit the egg without breaking the yolk
- Wait for the water to boil again then stop the heat by leaving the eggs in the water for 3 to 4 minutes
Toast the toast in the toaster
- Cut the baguette into a wide slice (take the diagonal to arrive at 7-8 cm in diameter)
- Toast the baguette pieces
Arrange the plates,
- Place a slice of toasted baguette on the plate
- Place 4 green asparagus tips on top
- Finally put the poached egg on top
- Decorate the plate with a few lamb's lettuce leaves seasoned with a drizzle of olive oil
Serve each plate and offer a knob of butter to garnish the bread ... it's delicious!
Enjoy your meal !