We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Treat yourself with this salad recipe with green asparagus tips, lamb's lettuce and scallops.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- A dozenasparagus green
- A dozen scallops
- Chewed up
- Olive oil
- Walnut vinegar
- Old-style mustard
- Salt pepper
Ready in a few minutes, it will be as pleasant to enjoy as a starter or as a main course for a fresh and light meal.
Green asparagus, scallop and lamb's lettuce salad
Start by thoroughly cleaning the lamb's lettuce by washing it several times to remove all traces of soil or sand.
Preparation of green asparagus tips,
- Peel the green asparagus
- Keep only the tips about 10 cm
- Boil salted water in a saucepan
- Cook the asparagus for 10 minutes, they should remain slightly crunchy
Prepare the seasoning,
- In a bowl, pour 2 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tsp of walnut vinegar
- Add 1 teaspoon of old-fashioned mustard
- Salt, pepper
- Mix with a fork to obtain a homogeneous mixture
- Remove the coral from the scallops
- Pass the scallops under cold water and then dry them
- Heat 1 knob of butter and 1 drizzle of olive oil in a non-stick pan
- Brown the scallops for 2 to 3 minutes in the pan to brown them
Arrange the plates,
- Put the lamb's lettuce first
- Place 6 walnuts and 6 asparagus tips on top
- Pour in the seasoning
- Serve warm
Enjoy your meal !