We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We don't always think about it, we tell ourselves that it is complicated to prepare ... However, fish is easy in the kitchen and lends itself to a thousand variations. Example with this sea bream in a salt crust.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 sea bream
- 1 kg of Red Label Guérande gray salt
- 6 shallots gray
- ½ glass of cider vinegar
- ½ glass of Muscadet
- 500 g semi-salted butter
- Guérande Label Rouge ground salt
Recipe for sea bream in a salt crust
- Empty the fish without scaling it.
- Line a dish with coarse salt, place the sea bream on it and cover it with the same thickness of coarse salt.
- Put in the oven and cook for about 35 min th. 7.
- Chop the shallots, put them in a saucepan, add the vinegar and the Muscadet.
- Bring to a boil, reduce completely, gently so that the shallots are cooked.
- Add the butter in small knobs while stirring.
- To serve, break the salt crust, remove the fish and remove the skin.
- Cover the fillets with the white butter sauce.
- Add salt and pepper.
Enjoy your meal !