We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Treat yourself with this barigoule of new potatoes with lemon and coriander.
Delicate flesh and thin skin - which you don’t need to remove,
early potatoes are back on the shelves.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 600 g of potatoes early vegetables
- 15 cl of white wine
- 2 onions
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ bunch of coriander fresh
- 1 C. 1 teaspoon coriander beans
- 1 lemon yellow
- Salt pepper.
New potato barigoule with lemon and coriander
Wash the potatoes and cut them into approximately 1 cm cubes. Store them in water.
Peel the onions and finely chop them.
In a skillet,
- Pour in the olive oil and add the onions.
- Cook for about 1 to 2 minutes without coloring.
- Pour in the white wine and squeeze the lemon.
- Add the coriander grains.
- Cook for 5 min, covered.
- Add the potatoes, salt and pepper, and cook for another 10 min.
Serve very chilled with a pinch of chopped cilantro.
Enjoy your meal !
Photo credit: CNIPT