We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Red mullet fillet is a fish with a fine, subtle but also slightly pronounced taste that has made its reputation.
Cooked with asparagus, basil juice and seasonal vegetables, you will enjoy this fresh and tasty meal.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 8 red mullet fillets
- 8 asparagus green
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 courgette
- 1 onion
- 1 small eggplant
- 1 bunch of basil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt pepper
- Olive oil
Recipe for red mullet with asparagus, basil juice and vegetables
This recipe is quite easy to make and can be broken down into 4 steps with basil juice, small vegetables, asparagus and red mullet.
It is even better when the small vegetables are lightly candied ...
Preparation of basil juice:
Mix together the basil, 1 clove of degermed garlic, and 3 tablespoons of olive oil
Preparation of small vegetables:
- Cut the tomatoes, zucchini and eggplant into small cubes.
- Mince the onion
- Mince the degermed garlic
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan
- Sweat the onion
- Add the vegetables
- Add the garlic
- Cover and simmer 20 min, stirring regularly
Preparation of green asparagus:
- Cut the asparagus so that only the head is left
- Immerse the asparagus for 15 minutes in boiling salted water
Cooking red mullet:
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a pan, cook the fillets for 1 minute on each side then keep them warm.
To dress, ideally use a cookie cutter for the vegetables, place 2 red mullet fillets / person on top, then the green asparagus
Season everything with the basil juice and serve hot
Enjoy your meal !