We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a delicious dessert to make during the summer and fall season with apples and currants from your garden.
This is a light and easy recipe that should feast your diners' taste buds.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
Choose beautiful tasty and sweet apples and freshly picked currants.
You can also use frozen currants if you are making this recipe outside of the currant season.
- 4 beautiful apples rather sweet that stick out during cooking (ex: Cortland, Granny Smith)
- 100 gr of currants
- 60 gr of butter
- 2 teaspoons of powdered sugar (white or brown)
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 5 cl of calvados
- 4 Brick sheets
Regarding honey and calvados, you can replace them with maple syrup and alcohol such as armagnac.
Aumônières with apples and currants from the orchard
The success of this recipe lies in the cooking, it should not be too long so as not to make compote, nor too short and have apples that are too firm.
- Peel the apples and cut them into small cubes
- Brown the apples in a pan with a little butter
- Flambé the apples with the calvados
- Add sugar and honey to the golden apples
- Melt the rest of the butter and brush the bricks leaves
- Arrange the apples in the center of the bricks leaves with the currants
- Close the sheets with kitchen tape or string
- Bake in a 180 ° oven and cook for about 10 minutes
You can serve this delicious apple and currant chaplet with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream and add some mint leaves and currants in decoration.
Enjoy your meal !