We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a flavored recipe with sea bass fillet on a leek fondue and spicy sauce.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 sea bass fillets of 130 g each (with skin)
- 20 g butter
- fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper
- 30 cl of fish stock (or shellfish juice)
- 10 cl of dry white wine
- 2 shallots
- 1 tsp. curry and turmeric
- 10 cl of whole liquid cream
- 20 g butter
- 2 whites of leeks
- 30g butter
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Sea bass fillet on fondue of leeks and spicy sauce
For the spicy sauce :
- Peel, wash and chop the shallots.
- Reduce the stock by half with the white wine. Add the shallots.
Stir in the cream, reduce again until the sauce coats the back of a spoon. Add the spices and whip the butter sauce. Filter
and keep the sauce warm in a double boiler.
For the leek fondue:
- Remove the first leaves, wash and finely chop the leek whites. Steam them in butter for 10 to 15 minutes. Season.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- Place the sea bass fillets on a buttered baking sheet. Season and cook for about 5 minutes.
- In 4 plates, arrange the leek fondue, top it with a fillet of sea bass. Distribute the spicy sauce previously emulsified using a mixer arm (so as to aerate the sauce). Sprinkle with fleur de sel and enjoy!
Words from the kitchen
Slice : cut into thin slices.
Steaming : gently cook a vegetable, covered, in its vegetation water with very little fat.
Whisk in butter : add very cold butter in small pieces to obtain a smooth sauce.
Reduce : evaporate a liquid to concentrate the flavor of a food by bringing it to a boil.
Recipe: T. Bryone, Photo: C. Herlédan