We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Original and easy to make, the recipe for stuffed artichokes is both tasty and delicious.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 lemon juice
- 6 artichokes
- 10 cl of milk
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 onions
- 2 strands of parsley
- 40 g semi-salted butter
- 500 g of sausage meat (or leftover confit lamb, etc.)
- 6 capers
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Stuffed artichoke recipe
In a large pot of boiling salted lemon water, cook the artichokes, about 8 minutes (they should still be slightly crunchy).
- In a dish, pour the milk and soak the bread.
- Peel and chop the onions.
- Wash and chop the parsley.
- In a frying pan, melt 20 g of butter, add the chopped onions, cook for 3 minutes. Add the stuffing or leftover meat.
- Drain the bread and crumble it in the pan, season with salt, chopped parsley and pepper. Add the capers. Mix and continue cooking for 10 minutes. Keep warm.
- Wash and cut the artichokes into quarters. Trim them and drain them. Arrange them in a dish, then distribute the stuffing among their leaves.
- Pour in the rest of the butter and put it under the broiler.
Find out more about the artichoke
Introduced in France in the 16th century under the leadership of Catherine de Medici, the artichoke still populates our stalls, especially these
- Camus, the most common and generously fleshy, is the jewel of Brittany which provides 80% of the national artichoke production (all varieties combined).
- Provence violet, small and purplish, is mainly produced in the Eastern Pyrenees and Brittany.
- The white Hyères, large and fleshy, is cultivated in the Eastern Pyrenees and a little in Provence.
- Vegetable garden: cultivating the artichoke well
- Health: virtues and benefits of the artichoke
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel