We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A delicious sweet and savory recipe, these bundles of smoked trout with peach and cheese should whet your appetite.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1/2 bunch of chive
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon ground almonds
- 150 g of brocciu (Corsican cheese)
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of argan oil
- 40 g of shootsspinach
- 6 peaches
- 4 large slices of smoked trout
- Salt flower
- Freshly ground black pepper
Ballotins of smoked trout, peaches and cheese
- Wash and chop the chives.
- Toast the almond powder in a dry pan.
- In a salad bowl, combine the cheese, ground almonds, chopped chives, fleur de sel, pepper and oil.
- Wash and mince the spinach leaves.
- Arrange the slices of trout on cling film then place the cheese preparation, the spinach leaves, the peaches cut into small slices, then roll the ballotins with the cling film.
Keep in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove the cling film, arrange the ballotins on a few spinach leaves and decorate with slices of peaches.
Find out more about trout
Trout: From the salmonid family, trout is a close relative of salmon. Inhabiting the rivers of the northern hemisphere for millions of years, it was the second most caught fish (after its cousin) until the 17th century, when stocks were severely depleted. Over the next two centuries, Europeans and North Americans focused on working the reproduction of this fish until it was fully mastered: large-scale trout farming was born at the end of the 19th century in Denmark, then in the States. United, in Canada, in France, in Italy…. Today, his breeding is one of the most respectful of the environment.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel