A real summer salad made with artichoke, cherry tomato, arugula, parmesan and basil for a meal as light as it is tasty.
Preparation : 15 min
Cooking : 15 min
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 artichokes
- 300 g of Cherry tomatoes
- 100 g of parmesan petals (or parmesan in pieces)
- 1 handful of rocket
- 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of pesto
- 1 branch of basil
Artichoke shell summer salad recipe
Wash the artichokes then cook them whole in salted water in a pressure cooker for about 15 min. Let them cool.
- Wash and dry the tomatoes, arugula and basil.
In a salad bowl,
- Pour in the balsamic vinegar, pesto and olive oil. Mix well.
- Place the Cherry tomatoes cut in half, the rocket and the basil chiseled.
- Mix well.
Open the center of the artichokes to remove - by rotating - the cone of central leaves. Then remove the hay.
Garnish the center of each artichoke with the pesto salad.
Alternately taste the salad and the tender base of the artichoke leaves.
Enjoy your meal !
© UE / MAAF / FAM / Interfel / T. Antablian