We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Delicious and gourmet, this duck burger confit with mountain tomme is also easy and quick to prepare.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices of mountain tomme
- 4 portions of duck confit
- 1 jar of onion confit
- 1 onion
- Sucrine Chiffonade
- Salt flower
Also read: our delicious homemade burger recipes
Duck confit and mountain tomme burger
Preheat the oven in grill mode.
- Peel the onion and cut it into thin rings.
- Shred the duck confit and heat it over low heat in a pan for 3 minutes.
Drain it on a sheet of absorbent paper.
Assembly of the hamburger:
- Garnish the lower half of each bread with onion confit, sucrine chiffonade, onion rings, tomme slices and finish with pulled duck confit.
- Season with fleur de sel (lightly) and pepper. Close the burger with the top of the hamburger bun.
- Quickly put the burgers under the oven grill. When the cheese is melted, remove the burgers from the oven.
- Enjoy immediately.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel