We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The aubergine gratin is a delicious recipe, to accompany grilled meats and summer meats, both fragrant and easy to make.
Preparation : 40 min
Cooking : 20 min
Difficulty level : Easy
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 kg ofeggplants
- 750 g of tomatoes
- 250 g grated Appenzell
- 1 onion
- 30 g semi-salted butter
- 1 clovegarlic
- 8 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt pepper
Eggplant Gratin On
- Peel, wash and chop the onion and garlic (degermed).
- Peel and wash the eggplants. Cut them into thin slices and sprinkle them with salt. Place them on a grid and leave to drain for 1 hour.
- During this time, wash and incise the skin of the tomatoes in a cross. Immerse the tomatoes in boiling water until the skin bursts. Peel.
Cut in half, remove seeds and cut the flesh obtained roughly.
- In a pan, heat 30 g of butter and 2 tablespoons of olive oil, sweat the onion and garlic, add the tomatoes, cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th.7).
- Place the eggplant slices on paper towels to extract as much water as possible. Heat the oil in a large pan, quickly fry the eggplant slices. Remove them, drain them and place them on absorbent paper.
- In an oven dish, place a layer of eggplants, a layer of tomato and a layer of grated Appenzell. Repeat the operation until all the ingredients are used up, finishing with a layer of cheese.
Place in the oven and cook until the surface browns.
The dish can be prepared the day before and put in the oven at the last minute.
Photo: C. Herlédan