We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Caramelized with honey for extra indulgence, this honey duck sleeve recipe is sure to win over everyone.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 8 duck sleeves
- 25 cl of veal stock
- 30 g semi-salted butter
- 30 g unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. acacia honey
- Salt flower
- Salt pepper
Duck sleeves with honey
- Pour the veal stock in a saucepan and reduce by a quarter.
- Melt the semi-salted butter in a sauté pan, sear the duck sleeves in it. Remove the meat and degrease the pan, pour in the honey.
Add the sleeves, coat them with honey and caramelize them lightly. Remove them from the pan again, keep warm.
Deglaze the sauté pan with the reduced veal stock, cook over low heat for 20 to 25 minutes and incorporate the very cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces. Check the seasoning.
- Arrange the duck sleeves on a plate, pour a string of sauce.
Sprinkle with fleur de sel.
These honey duck sleeves can be served with a braised endive, It's a delight.
- It is possible to use pork tenderloin detailed in medallions instead of duck sleeves
- Chestnut or rosemary honey can replace acacia honey. The resulting sauce will then be stronger.
Words from the kitchen
Dissolve in a liquid (water, vinegar, crème fraîche, wine, veal stock, etc.) the cooking juices attached to the bottom of the container after cooking. Then rub the pan with a spatula to release them and mix them with the liquid. They will be useful for preparing a sauce.
Evaporate a liquid to concentrate the flavor of a food by bringing it to a boil.
Calories per person: 629
Duck meat contains 10% lipids.
Photo: C. Herlédan