We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is an original recipe, as much as it is delicious, for rack of lamb in a cheese crust and parfulée with rosemary.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 3 strands of rosemary fresh
- 80 g semi-salted butter
- 50 g of chopped hazelnuts
- 40 g breadcrumbs
- 50 g of parmesan powder
- 2 racks of lamb (8 chops)
- 10 cl of water
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Cheese-crusted racks of lamb
Preheat the oven to 240 ° C (th 8).
- Wash and chop the rosemary.
- In a salad bowl, place the softened butter, hazelnuts, breadcrumbs, chopped rosemary and Parmesan.
Mix well and set aside.
- Remove the fat from the racks of lamb with a knife, scrape the bones and place them in a roasting pan. Bake and cook for 15 minutes.
- Cover the racks of lamb with the butter mixture like a thick crust and continue cooking in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the racks of lamb from the dish and let stand for 10 minutes in the oven off, with the door open.
- Pour water into the baking dish. Boil and reduce for 3 to 4 minutes, scraping up the juices.
- Serve the cut racks of lamb with their rind. Serve with pan juices, a tian of vegetables or sautéed green asparagus.
Find out more about lamb
The offspring of sheep, lamb is particularly appreciated for its flavor and the tenderness of its meat. Its different pieces (square, fillet, mouse, shoulder, hazelnuts, saddle, baron, kidneys ...) lend themselves to many preparations, from here and elsewhere:
Méchoui, tagine, leg of lamb, fricassee, chops, stew ...
This meat, succulent simply flavored with a few herbs, exudes all its slightly pinkish aromas.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel